Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Off.

It's my day off! Yay!!! I slept in until noon for the first time in a long time. It was very enjoyable :) I've been hooping and making friendship bracelets since I woke up. I'm trying to be more sociable lol. It's been interesting. I've been posting some new photos on my myspace from my phone so if you want to check them out www.myspace.com/hellokittyhottie
I've been checking the mail like a crazy person waiting for my bluetooth headset to get here because the corded one keeps ripping out of my ear during conversations because they get tangled and the distance between the phone and my head gets too far.
I've been enjoying having the house all to myself this week! Dad will be home soon though. And my mimi dog. I really miss her!!! Anyways that is the update.
Happy Knitting
Kody May

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I just checked out your Myspace...You're living a little closer to me now! I'm in Lincoln Park.

Hope you're doing OK with starting your life over. It's hard and it can make you a little crazy at times but...you'll be fine.

Have you checked out "the Yarn Tree" in Flat Rock?